CS 5460 ultra soft
Gums love this toothbrush: thanks to its 5460 CUREN® filaments. A CS 5460 ultra soft toothbrush offers unparalleled gentleness and efficiency – and is popular all over the world. 5460 CUREN® filaments, 0.1 mm in diameter.
Important: Random colours
Plaque’s toughest enemy is the gentleness of CUREN®-bristles: CS toothbrushes really are incredibly gentle. The 5460 CUREN®-filaments of the CS 5460 ultra soft form an uncommonly dense and efficient cleaning surface. While they are gentle on gums and teeth, CUREN®-filaments are extremely hard on plaque. Anyone who tries a CS toothbrush will never want to do without this
brushing experience again.
CURAPROX toothbrushes not only prevent brushing damage, but also break up and remove plaque perfectly. CUREN ®-filaments are stiffer than nylon and remain just as stable in the mouth as when they are dry. These properties make it possible to produce toothbrushes with a large number of ultrafine bristles.
- Gentle action thanks to CUREN®-filaments
- Efficient cleaning surface thanks to a dense array of CUREN®-filaments
- There’s no escape: compact head, slightly angled
- Octagonal handle helps users to brush at the correct angle
- Recommendation: Always change your toothbrush at least every 3 months or after an illness.